Here is a conversation I had with Jake while packing for our recent NM trip:
Dixie: showing a box of coveted Cookie Crisp cereal to the boys sings out, "Jake, you have the b-e-s-t (imagine the Nalene-like vibrato, folks) in the w-o-r-l-d (again use the imagination)!"
Jake: looking serious responds, "Close" as he gives a peace sign and continues, "Not number one. You are the second best mom."
Dixie: no longer singing asks, "Second, huh? Who's number one?"
Jake: stating emphatically, "Tiffany is!"
6 comments:
HAHA! LOL! That's too FUNNY! Sorry Dix...you've been replaced. Go figure though who doesn't love Tiff!
Leave it to the kids to be so blatantly honest. I'd try to say something witty here, but Jenna needs me....
Where in the world did that come from?! I thought I was the mean aunt.
That is so sweet! It is true you can't help but love Tiffany!
Apparently, the way to earn the "best mom in the world" title doesn't rest on buying the much begged for Cookie Crisp cereal. Jake informed me that Tiff was best because "she takes Devin to Disneyland all the time" and she gave him a pool.
I told him life is a bummer & that I guess I will just have to stay #2. I don't think that was the answer he was looking for.
Post a Comment