Saturday, September 13, 2008

Play Date

I had a play date with the little boys today, courtesy of my work. They even threw in lunch, slushies & a $50 gift card, my prize in the drawings contest. (Sorry Josh. I tried for the 47 inch TV, but no luck.) We are all exhausted & sunburned. It was a really fun day. Jake says that I am still "the best mom in the world". We'll see how long that lasts...maybe until chore time? Here are some highlights of our day:

7 comments:

Nalene said...

How fun! What a blast! Can I go next time?

Dixie said...

sure! we'll let dad pay :)

Unknown said...

I love the riot zone! mini golf is my favorite! I wish I wasn't too big to go on those moon bounce things though..

Unknown said...

That's nice that you got a mom & kiddos date compliments of work. How awesome! Everything looks like fun.

Tiffany said...

how fun!! I have never seen the goat things before.

Wolfley Family said...

Your kids call you the best mom too when they're bribed? :) LOL! My kids are the same way - then of course, right now Kaitlyn goes around saying she'll be the best mom because she'll let her kids do everything they want and never be mean.

Keri said...

Looks like fun! I wish we had more cash to throw around to do fun stuff like that.