Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Monticello Temple


Dustin & Angie were sealed together with their children, Brennden & baby Charity, in the Monticello Temple last weekend. Here are a few snapshots of Dustin & Angie's special day:


Jake took this family portait
(L-R: Cedric, Kelsey, Amanda, Nalene, Mike, Angie, Dustin, Lane-in-hiding, Keri, Randy-in-hiding, Dixie, Josh, Grant. Kids in front: Jenna & Sydney. Not pictured: Lander, Jake, Brennden & Charity) Jake hugging JosherLander mauling Uncle Cedric


Lander still claims he is going to marry his cousin Sydney

Another Jake portrait--Dixie & Lane

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Jake really is a pretty good photographer for being so young! Those are great pics! I love the one with lander and sidney :) You will have to mail pics to us since our camera was out of commission. :)

Tiffany said...

Jake took the pics? Wow!

Dixie said...

Kels-Cedric made copies while we were at Mom & Dad's house.

Keri said...

If he's going to marry her, you need to learn to spell her name right, Dyxie. By the way, thanks for the little bag you left for Sydney. She loved it.

Dustin and Angie said...

I thought it was cute how Jake kept playing with Charity. I bet he's a really great big brother.

Unknown said...

He was so interested in her...it was cute! I think he must have liked her extra because of her red hair... :)

Nalene said...

I love, love, love all the pictures! Thanks for sharing! I love my family!