what is it? is it like muddy buddies? hey, I post dog poop and you make it..hmm....
yeah, they were muddy buddies. It is their all-time favorite FHE treat.
All I know is I LOVE DOG FOOD. Okay, just muddy buddies, but I do love them. I could eat a whole batch by myself.
That is so awesome!! Go Jake
That is funny! I sure there must have been a moral to the lesson!
Boys are so fun! I'm so glad i have one now!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
what is it? is it like muddy buddies? hey, I post dog poop and you make it..hmm....
what is it? is it like muddy buddies? hey, I post dog poop and you make it..hmm....
yeah, they were muddy buddies. It is their all-time favorite FHE treat.
All I know is I LOVE DOG FOOD. Okay, just muddy buddies, but I do love them. I could eat a whole batch by myself.
That is so awesome!! Go Jake
That is funny! I sure there must have been a moral to the lesson!
Boys are so fun! I'm so glad i have one now!
Post a Comment