Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Scotch Creek 4WD Trail




















The research for my book continues. This time it took us on the Scotch Creek Trail that goes from Rico, Colorado to Hermosa Creek, Colorado. Cedric, Kelsey & Dustin tagged along, squished in the back seat. I love research, especially when it is fun!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

That was WAY fun! And it was absolutely GORGEOUS out there! Thanks for letting us come break in your FJ with you.

Tiffany said...

I love that tree picture. Makes me want to go to Silverton and do a loop up the mine roads. Next year I hope.

Dixie said...

Tiff- Let us know if you want to go together. We have been talking about doing Black Bear Pass near Ouray next summer.

Nalene said...

I love the squished picture. It is hilarious! That's also a really good picture of you!

cameron said...

you are writing a book????? about?

Dixie said...

It's just a girly book, you know, boy meets girl, blah, blah, blah with a little twist & some action (not the bedroom kind--get your mind out of the gutter!)

Dixie said...

:o)

Joanna said...

A BOOK!?! That's awesome! I have always had a dream of writing LDS cheesy fiction like Anita Stansfield...have a blast and good luck!

(and let us know when you hit the NY Times Best Seller list!)

Wolfley Family said...

I think it's awesome that you're still doing the book!! :)