Yay! How nice! I'm so glad you're gonna get some family time now :) Aren't hubbies awesome?
Josh.. Alan and I are glad that you are back too..
I forgot he was even gone. I'll have to call Dad and see how it went.
A muzzle loader, isnt that civil war time?
Hey tell Beth she still has not added me to her list on the blog. I emailed her but she never responded. Thanks!
I'm a lame friend.... I didn't even know you were a single mom for 10 days!! Looks like you survived :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yay! How nice! I'm so glad you're gonna get some family time now :) Aren't hubbies awesome?
Josh.. Alan and I are glad that you are back too..
I forgot he was even gone. I'll have to call Dad and see how it went.
A muzzle loader, isnt that civil war time?
Hey tell Beth she still has not added me to her list on the blog. I emailed her but she never responded. Thanks!
I'm a lame friend.... I didn't even know you were a single mom for 10 days!! Looks like you survived :)
Post a Comment