Monday, August 25, 2008

New Sofa

The DI couches are gone. Alan & Heather delivered our new sofa this weekend after telling us "Everyone is so glad you got rid of the old ones." I know they were quirky, but come on, everyone?

12 comments:

Dixie said...

...and no nasty comments about the aged. Show some respect! :)

Shelly said...

Hey I liked the old couches but it was time to get something more stable and less "lived in". I never saw a pic of the new one and I love it. It would be dirty in 5 seconds at my house!

Nalene said...

It looks great...it is a wonderful fit! How exciting!!! The rug looks perfect with it too!

Vanessa said...

That is a Beautiful Sofa! I never saw the VINTAGE ones so I can't compare!

Keri said...

I love it! Beautiful! It goes well in that room, too. Hopefully we can come check it out in Nov.

Dustin and Angie said...

yes dixie, everyone is excited about getting rid of those "kucky" couches

Beth Jamison said...

I love your new sofa! It ifts so perfectly in your home!! You deserved to get somehting new!!

Unknown said...

Pretty! I like it :) I didn't have a problem with the DI dingies but I definitely like the new sleek look better!

Unknown said...

Looks great!! way more comfty to sit on too

cameron said...

gorgeous!!!! love the pillows too

Dayna Jamison said...

Where'd u get those??? We need a couch desperately! Those are really nice!

Wolfley Family said...

Ugh! I technically posted first after your comment - but it looks like it never went through! I had just stated that the couch goes perfect with your home and living room.