We had a lot of fun yesterday attending the Celebrate Youth party at the park. The National Guard brought a Blackhawk helicopter, tanks, etc. The kids played on the huge blow up slides & climbed rock walls. Everyone was given piles of cotton candy, popsicles & suckers. Jake even got to race a guy from the news & was on TV. It was a lot of fun & something that they beg to do each year...and it is free!
4 comments:
What park was that at? I bet they loved it. What boy wouldn't?
It was at Smith. It's a lot of fun. Maybe you can come up next year & go with us.
Coolness! Looks like a fun little boy activity day...Nice face paintings LOL :) You should post the clip with jake if you can find it. I'd love to watch it!
Those are adorable boys! I noticed Jake's toothless smile right away! Congradulations Jake! You should be eating corn on the cob by next summer! Love you!
Post a Comment