Thursday, August 21, 2008

2nd Grader

"Mom, I can't believe I am in second grade now!" -Jake, age 7

I had to beg this picture from a neighbor. It was taken on his I phone, so it's a little small, but I am glad to have it. Jake insisted "stay inside mom!" It would be too embarrassing to have your mom take your picture, but a neighbor's dad? No problem! Jake's bus stop: Hayden, Preston, Austin, Justin, Brady, Jake

5 comments:

Beth Jamison said...

Sammy just said, "Wow Mom he is a tall man now!"

Dixie said...

I know! He is starting to look so grown up!

Dixie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nalene said...

What priceless pictures! Look how tall he looks next to his friends. I think he is a Jamison!

Tiffany said...

Is he throwing a pc sign? Hes way too cool already! Lander looks so excited.