It's pretty sad when even I start asking myself "are we done yet?"
The boys look cute. It looks like you were at your neighbors house that I went to last year. Is that where you were?
You might have gone there. It is about 2 miles from our house.
It appears Lander was quite ready to be done.
I always hated it when our mom dragged us to pick blueberrys, strawberrys or any other type of berry!! Those were always very long days
Lander's face was totally for show, although he was tired. Doesn't he look like Mikey in that picture??
Oh, & Jake kept saying "Mom this is the best day ever!"...at least for the first hour. After that he wasn't quite so chipper.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
The boys look cute. It looks like you were at your neighbors house that I went to last year. Is that where you were?
You might have gone there. It is about 2 miles from our house.
It appears Lander was quite ready to be done.
I always hated it when our mom dragged us to pick blueberrys, strawberrys or any other type of berry!! Those were always very long days
Lander's face was totally for show, although he was tired. Doesn't he look like Mikey in that picture??
Oh, & Jake kept saying "Mom this is the best day ever!"...at least for the first hour. After that he wasn't quite so chipper.
Post a Comment