Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kindergarten

Do you remember being so excited for something that you would later dread? I hope that isn't the case with Lander! He could barely contain himself as he waited for school to start. He even insisted that we wait an extra 45 minutes outside for the bus so he wouldn't miss it.

8 comments:

Keri said...

You're childless for 1/2 the day...that's crazy. I can't even imagine what that will be like. Of course, I know it will be here before I know it. Sydney starts next year!

Dixie said...

crazy huh. But it isn't really half the day, just 3 hours, but it is soooo nice!

Shelly said...

How was school for him and you? Oh to have NO children at home! Lucky you!

Dixie said...

He said it was boring because he didn't get to go to recess (he was taking a test on the computer during recess time). Somehow I don't believe that. He asked at least 10 times if it was time to go to school & tried to go wait for the bus an hour early.

Unknown said...

that is so cute!! hopfully he stays this excited

Dixie said...

no such luck. Today he told me that he doesn't like school because "recess was only 5 minutes!" I bet he changes his mind in the morning.

Dayna Jamison said...

Oh boy, he's already in kindergarden??? Your boys are growing up so fast. They sure are handsome!

Nalene said...

He looks so cute!!and so excited!! You better keep the pictures as proof for when he has senioritus!