I still can't believe Lander is 5! How sweet of him!
That's cute! I bet moments like that make being a mom so cool! Hey...I read the black heels to tractor wheels story...It is FABULOUS! I love it!
talk about a romance!!
Awe!!! How sweet!
Time for a new post, sis.
ya-ya..deal with it!:)
Hey Dixie its nice to see a familiar face! I haven't seen you in so long. I hope you and your family are doing good! By the way when I had my daughter, your mother-in-law was one of my nurses. She was great!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I still can't believe Lander is 5! How sweet of him!
That's cute! I bet moments like that make being a mom so cool! Hey...I read the black heels to tractor wheels story...It is FABULOUS! I love it!
talk about a romance!!
Awe!!! How sweet!
Time for a new post, sis.
ya-ya..deal with it!:)
Hey Dixie its nice to see a familiar face! I haven't seen you in so long. I hope you and your family are doing good! By the way when I had my daughter, your mother-in-law was one of my nurses. She was great!
Post a Comment