Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Virgin Gorda, BVI

Could this be the isle of the gods? Perhaps! We really liked this island. Small, poor like all the islands, but had a safer feel about it. That, and we could actually understand most of the English! Again, we rented a taxi to take us around. It was falling apart & had to be push started. Our driver's front teeth had a gold star & a gold moon on them. Thinking about getting one myself. :)

Savannah Bay. A place we plan on returning to!

Gorda Peak

Old Copper Mine

After driving around, we spent the rest of the afternoon snorkeling & swimming at The Baths, a definate must see! First we had to hike through giant boulders to get to the beach we wanted. (I know, just pretend like I am fully clothed. It helps with the gag reflex!)

Devil's Bay at The Baths

7 comments:

Keri said...

Looks great...both the rocks, beach & your hot body!

Dixie said...

totally hot. I know...:)

Unknown said...

It looks soo warm!! not like cold Rexburg here. The pictures are beautiful!

Wolfley Family said...

Is that one of your new suits?? I like it!! And you look good in that shot, too :) I am so jealous - we're talking about doing a similar trip in, oh, I don't know.... about 8 years?? LOL!!

Dixie said...

You'll be rich by then James & can afford to bring all of us along!! :)

Wolfley Family said...

You better be coming with us on some of our trips - the kids would have a blast together and I think it'd be fun to have another family with us :)

Dixie said...

let's do it!