Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tortola, British Virgin Islands

Our next stop landed us in Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands. This was basically a pit stop for us. We quickly, and I mean quickly because we had about 2 minutes to spare, jumped onboard a ferry & headed over to Virgin Gorda, another island in the BVI. We were shocked when we ran into Kyle on the ferry. Just kidding, but the guy really looked like Kyle! I think Kyle was actually in Hawaii. Poor fellow!

4 comments:

Keri said...

How long was your stay there? Did you have time to do anything besides hop on a ferry. Couldn't you hop pretty much anywhere? Just seems strange that you would leave hopping for the BVI...

Dixie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dixie said...

Hopping is so much more fun on a ferry!! But, I was pretty tired after the 25 minute ferry ride!

Keri said...

gugugubggurggrgti tr rryryrtryt ytrytrryttyrtytytybtybtybrtytt trt tr t ttttty rty tr yty t y t t ty ttt t g Love, Sydney