It's pronounced "ann-teeg-uh" for the uninformed. Or is it? I think I heard the locals pronounce it every way imaginable! Antigua is known for its historical sites. So, we again rented a taxi & drove around a bit before settling down at the beach.
Self Portrait
Shirley Heights


Nelson's Dockyard. Used since the 17th Century!

Turner's Point
Before we left the island of "365 beaches, one for each day of the year" we decided to do a bit of shopping. Josh found his dream purchase, a pair of Addidas Chiles. He's been looking for these for over a year & happen to find them in a tiny shop in downtown St. John's, and they were cheap. Go figure!
Good bye, Antigua. It's been great!
4 comments:
Looks like a cool place. Was it scary there at all?
not really...but check out the next post!
WOW!!!! BEAUTIFUL PLACES.
PS - YOUR HAIR IS GORGEOUS CURLY/WAVING - LOVE, LOVE IT!!!
wish I could get my hair to stay curly out west! I guess humidity must be good for something besides breakouts!
Post a Comment