Please welcome the newest addition to our family.
We picked this pet up for the little boys while in Antigua. We call him Spidey. Don't worry. He doesn't bite--very hard!
...Just kidding...
So this disgusting spider was the size of Josh's hand. That brings the question, if you had to choose, which spider would you rather have crawling on you?
1. Hobo
2. whatever this freak of nature is
4 comments:
NEITHER!! I can't believe it's that big! Gross!
That is just plain gross! And I was about to eat lunch.... please tell me that's just a spider at your place and you didn't really pick one up on your trip!!!
No, I didn't really bring this spider home. We stayed as far away from this spider as possible...even the boys!
That spider looks like what everyone here calls a wolf spider, they carry baby's on their back. It is alot bigger than ours but I dont know, Mark our old neighbor stomped on one in the road a a ton of baby spiders ran away.
Post a Comment