Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Barbados Snorkel

I probably wouldn't choose to go back to Barbados, but they do have one thing going for them. AMAZING sand. We had never felt anything like it!

5 comments:

Keri said...

Nice cleavage, fish lips.

Unknown said...

I have to teach snorkeling in aquatics on Monday.. Ive never done it before... any tips?

Dixie said...

Keri--glad I can please
Heather--call us today & we'll tell you the little we know!

Wolfley Family said...

Dix - how am I to like living in Salt Lake another year and a half with you showing pictures tormenting us??? LOL! Greg's looking at residencies on the Big Island.... who knows?? First we need to get him into medical school! I told him yesterday about the comment about us taking you on a cruise with us and he thinks that'd be awesome!! He also asked if you guys would ever be up for joining us backpacking through Europe.... I told him of course!! Just let us get through school first.... :)

Dixie said...

OK. So now you need to get done with med school because I am ready for that Europe trip!!!