Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Rexburg Temple

We are so excited to have a new temple! It was dedicated on Sunday, February 11th by our new prophet, President Monson. Jake & Lander can see the Angel Moroni from their bedroom window. It has made quite the impression on them!

4 comments:

Dustin and Angie said...

I wish we had a temple that close to us.

Dixie said...

You could. Just move on up here! We need to have some family close by once Alan & Heather leave!!!!!

Beth Jamison said...

That is so wonderful that they an see that out their window. What a huge miracle it is that we have temples so close. It looks also like you had an amazing time on your trip!! I am glad that all is well and you are back in the swing of things.

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

Oh...I am so jealous! What an amazing thing for you to be able to see Moroni from your house!