Rule #3:
Oh, that's great! I had gotten that email about parenting, but whew, you've even got the real life pictures! I can tell you're such a good mom. Or do you just have a funny husband?? ;)
Are you sure you got that last one right, or did you just not want to post the picture?
Thats hilarious.. I couldn't stop laughing!
That is so freeking funny!! I love the pictures of Josh with the kids!
PS.. it looks like you made all your mistakes on Jake! was he your guinea-pig baby?
Unfortunately, Jake WAS our guinea pig baby. Poor soul! My husband is a goof. I kept the more incriminating pictures off of the blog! :)
LOL!!! We were laughing SO hard!! We agree with the swing seatbelt!!
LOL...that is awesome! Love the pics!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh, that's great! I had gotten that email about parenting, but whew, you've even got the real life pictures! I can tell you're such a good mom. Or do you just have a funny husband?? ;)
Are you sure you got that last one right, or did you just not want to post the picture?
Thats hilarious.. I couldn't stop laughing!
That is so freeking funny!! I love the pictures of Josh with the kids!
PS.. it looks like you made all your mistakes on Jake! was he your guinea-pig baby?
Unfortunately, Jake WAS our guinea pig baby. Poor soul!
My husband is a goof. I kept the more incriminating pictures off of the blog! :)
LOL!!! We were laughing SO hard!! We agree with the swing seatbelt!!
LOL...that is awesome! Love the pics!
Post a Comment