Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy 79th Peepa!

No, even though Jake has been spreading the rumor, Gramps did not just turn 97. It's 79, just a few years different. We spent the day with Grams & Gramps & had a little party to celebrate the occasion.

See if you can read what Lander wrote on Peepa's card: Gramps, aka Peepa, the crazy old coot! (Isn't he cute!)
We love these guys!

5 comments:

Dixie said...

Lander's card says "Lander" and "Tom". He has recently learned Gramps' name & has been fascinated with it!

Keri said...

Yeah, I could tell what it said. Good job, Lander! Cute cake, too.

Tiffany said...

Did you make the cake. I like it. Muddy jake pic didnt look like him. I like your family temp picture. Josh looks so young in the pics with baby! I updated my blog too check it out!

Dixie said...

Grams made the cake.

Are you saying that Josh looks old now? :)

Tiffany said...

older:)