What a fun day! I love the pictures, especially of you and Jake!
"Oh, how embarrassing. I have to take a picture with my mom in front of all my friends!" Cute pictures. Jake sure is handsome.
That is so cool you could get so close to animals like that :) How fun!!
That looks like an awesome day! Be honest now, did he want to pet the Grizzly bear? I can just see my Jake wanting to do that and encouraging Rynie to try.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a fun day! I love the pictures, especially of you and Jake!
"Oh, how embarrassing. I have to take a picture with my mom in front of all my friends!" Cute pictures. Jake sure is handsome.
That is so cool you could get so close to animals like that :) How fun!!
That looks like an awesome day! Be honest now, did he want to pet the Grizzly bear? I can just see my Jake wanting to do that and encouraging Rynie to try.
Post a Comment