My boys feel left out because we are practically the only family around--at least they think so--that doesn't have a 4 wheeler or a motorcycle. Motorcycles scare me. I have just seen too many people hurt on them, but I finally caved & let the boys learn how to ride. I made them ride around our house, but they still had fun.
5 comments:
Lander looks so little on the bike!!
You should let me take the boys to the spash park sometime this week.. I think they would like it.
Lander looks like he is about to split his buttons he is so happy!...but don't let that fool you...Don't give in! Motor cycles are so dangerous!
I bet they loved it. But I completely understand your worries!!
Your boys are getting so big! Wow, it doesn't seem like it's been long enough for them to be asking about motorcycles.
Lander looks super cute!
... I suppose it's good that I didn't tell you about my recent motorcycle experience.
Post a Comment