A wise & fairly hairy, but totally lovable, wise man once told me "don't knock it 'till you try it". Keri, perhaps you should heed his advice! ;) And on that note, I think it's time for a little pop quiz!
Which wise man gave this sound advice?
A. Bob A. Mickelson
B. Josherboy
C. President Obama
D. Uncle Lamar
Make your guesses! The winner will be awarded with good luck for a year. Losers will have their toenails fall off, one by one, find hair in all of their food, and will be forced to listen to Katy Perry's song about kissing females every time they drive in the car. So guess carefully!
9 comments:
I SAY LAMAR
I think it's Uncle Lamar!
Alan and I both laughed when we saw Bob on the list!! :O)
its Lamar
Hmmm, wonder what this post is all about?
Okay, I just read your previous post so I know what this is all about.
Keri, you snooze you loose. That is all I have to say about this.
Lol, I guess I really can't comment on this. ;)
Thanks for calling today Dix!
Humm, let me see! I say, "No doubt! It is Lamar!
Ha ha, I'm pretty sure I've heard him say that before...and you love to quote him...it's Uncle Lamar. I still say barf!
Post a Comment