Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Quiz Results

We want to congratulate everyone for answering the quiz correctly. Sorry to the rest of you losers who were too afraid to make a guess. Better luck next time. For those of you still wondering, the correct answer was (Ding, ding, ding! Attention everyone. Are you ready for this?)

D. Uncle Lamar

Lets find out why the other answers were not correct.

A. Bob A. Mickelson -- Seriously, does anyone have to ask?

B. Josherboy -- I said that the wise man was hairy. Obviously, this rules him out. Although he has been known to use the quote on occasion.

C. President Obama --Once again you need to listen to the words. I said a "wise" man. Come on you guys!

2 comments:

Mel and Angus said...

Ummm, I don't know who Bob A. Mickelson is. I guess I have to ask!
Uncle Lamar is hairy though, I should know!

Nalene said...

That is great Dixie!