It's spring & that doesn't just mean wind at our house. Okay, so we do have wind, horrible gusts of it, but we also have baseball. Jake & Lander are playing on the same team this year. Jake will confidently tell anyone who will listen that he is "the best player on the team" and then use that as an excuse to ditch practice. Lander is just plain ole' excited to be able to play on the big kid team, and he actually does pretty good, even if he is half the size of most of the players. Josh is helping with the coaching, a requirement so that Lander can play in the older league, which also means that Josh gets to pitch every game.
Lander as catcher
6 comments:
That is so cute! It takes me back to when Alan played! He was adorable! I take it Lander is catcher? I wish I could come to one of their games!
I miss baseball!
they all rotate around positions, so that first game Lander got a shot at being the catcher. He was so small that it was totally adorable!
I can just see Lander doing that to Jake in real life. Maybe I've seen it before... I bet all 3 boys are in heaven!!
I loved it when he played catcher!! he was so cute in the outfit.. and I love how Jake thinks hes better then everyone else.. which is pretty much true but we wont tell him that.
Your boys are adorable Dix! I can't wait until Ry can play baseball. You did throw me for a loop for a second when I saw a picture captioned 'Snakey' and it wasn't MY Snakey! :D
Post a Comment