Thursday, May 7, 2009

bathroom is finished...

...at last! We still have a bit more to work to do in the basement (some trim, carpet & cabinetry), but it is a vast improvement from one month ago!
3 weeks ago:

today:


and just in case you didn't get a close enough look at my tile job, here is the view from the family room...not too shabby if I don't say so myself ;)

9 comments:

Nalene said...

Good job Dixie! It turned out great and was a very nice bathroom to be able to use. I love the vanity!

Keri said...

WOW!! That's really nice. The tile is great, too.

Shelly said...

You have been busy!! It looks completely different than when we were there! Isn't it nice to have a finished house??? We might know someday...

Dixie said...

I wish I could tell you what it was like to have a finished house. At this rate it will be another 10 years!...but at least you have a bathroom to use when you stay now!

Tiffany said...

wow dix!! I want to come visit you guys. for me you know its not a huge urge but I feel like coming for a week and you all showing us some good idaho fun, yellowstone, rent some razors, fishing. maybe we can let me know and we will check schedules. no its not cuz the bathroom looks so good either, ive been feeling it for a bit.

Courtney said...

Hey Dix, that looks great!!! You guys did awesome!

cameron said...

nice! nice! nice! can never have too many bathrooms

Beth Jamison said...

I think it looks amazing! You worked so hard and it turned out beautifully!!

Em said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! There is nothing better for the soul then finishing a nagging half-done project. LOL