a short story by Jake:
It all started when we were going on a trip to St. George at the edge of Utah. We had a long trip. I thought it was going to take forever! We stopped first at my aunt's and uncle's. They live about 900 miles away. Well, we made it and it took 1000 miles and three days of driving. Don't ask! We didn't wreck! Oh yeah, sorry! We were going to have so much fun. We played Mario Cart Wii's then we played in the sandbox. It was fun! We jumped in the pool. In fact my cousin's name is Devin. Back to when we started, in my cousin's pool...SPLASH yaaaaaa!
3 comments:
very cute jake. Its too bad that we live soooo far away! We cant wait to see you again in July!Love you Snake!
It looks like Jake has a definite talent! Very good story! I loved it!
I love it! Were we the aunt & uncle that live 900 miles away?
Post a Comment