How funny!!!! That took time and patience! Way to go Lander!
That is so awesome!! He is such a cute kid! His face says it all :)
LOL!!!!! I'm dying laughing. That's hilarious! Did you catch him red-handed, or did you open it up and find it that way?
Lander was pretty proud of himself. He unloaded the dishes first & then added the straws before calling me in to the kitchen. Silly boy!
Ha ha, oh my!!
hahahahahah! That is too much!
Ok, I'm dying laughing right now! I have to show Kyle this!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
How funny!!!! That took time and patience! Way to go Lander!
That is so awesome!! He is such a cute kid! His face says it all :)
LOL!!!!! I'm dying laughing. That's hilarious! Did you catch him red-handed, or did you open it up and find it that way?
Lander was pretty proud of himself. He unloaded the dishes first & then added the straws before calling me in to the kitchen. Silly boy!
Ha ha, oh my!!
hahahahahah! That is too much!
Ok, I'm dying laughing right now! I have to show Kyle this!
Post a Comment