Monday, June 1, 2009

New Moon Trailer

I'm not sure what I think about this. Seems like they changed some really critical things. What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ9afRgToxE&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Enewmoonmovie%2Eorg%2F2009%2F05%2Fnew%2Dmoon%2Dtrailer%2Dpremiere%2Dfrom%2Dmtv%2Dmovie%2Dawards%2F&feature=player_embedded

(So, I am retarded, but I don't know how to embed the actual video clip from YouTube onto my blog. Can someone clue me in?)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Um.. yeah they did change it!! I think it'll be good but that kind of makes me wonder what else they are going to change..

Unknown said...

I need to re-read it. I only read it once and don't think I remember everything. It looks okay...but the special effects where Jacob turns into a wolf looked a little too computer animated. I'll still be interested to see how it turns out. :)

Unknown said...

Oh yeah...to put the actual video on your blog, copy the code in the "Embed" box. Then paste it in your post area and it'll convert it into the video when you publish your post.

Courtney said...

Lol at least someone knows how to embed videos. I have been wondering about that.

Re: New Moon, the jury is still out for me, but since we'll all get more Twilight fixes with trailers and sneak peaks, I think it'll be easier to decide later. I think this director will make New Moon Better than Twilight was. CH seemed like she was a bit too peppy/stoned/something with some of the movie stuff. Just my two cents. ;)

Unknown said...

@ Courtney....I agree!

Vanessa said...

I can't wait for it!