After a crazy week at the hospital, I finally found the time to finish posting pictures from our trip to Utah. Here are a few more shots from the craziness:
Lander at
Jumpin Jacks

Drew, Lander,
Jayden & Jake making silly poses at
Hogle Zoo.
Nice spagetti arm, Jake!
Lander's hole in one

Dixie making a
momento for Josh

One of Jake's THREE hole in ones. He won two free mini-golf passes for those hole in ones. Yippee!

Jake & Lander at arcade

Jake, killing time at the park

Jake beat the adults on game night. He liked it. A lot.
Can you tell?
Jayden & Lander at
Jumpin Jacks
6 comments:
That is such a cute picture of Jayden and Lander!
Is Lander's shirt wet in the last picture?
what the crap, you came to utah and didn't even come by. I'm deeply saddened. I guess you don't know we are expecting number 4 in sept. another boy yeah! call me lets chat. It has been 4 months of pure hell. I'll let you know. love, chels
We sure enjoyed seeing you guys. I hope to see you sooner than later in Scotland!!
Cute kidlets Dix! Ryan is still talking about 'those big boys who come to my house to play' and since yours are the only two big boys I assume he means your crew. He sure had a blast with them. Looks like your guys had a ball!
I thought you said you look fat?! No you dont, your still smaller than me, hope that makes you feel a sigh!! Miss you!!! Excited to have you all down, Devin keeps telling me he cant wait for his cousin to come.
Post a Comment