Monday, June 22, 2009

Hogle Zoo

While the big boys played, Shelly & I did our best to entertain the little boys. On our first day we met up with Jaime (my long-time college friend) & her two kids at Hogle Zoo. I realized that the last time I was there, I was 12 & inadvertently watched antelopes mating (much to Dad & Uncle EJ's amusement). I was so embarrassed! This time the mating antelopes were no where to be seen, and the trip was a huge success.
Ava J., Jayden J., Drew J., Jake, Lander, Kaitlyn W., Chase W.

Don't let the glum faces on my boys fool you. They had so much fun. We literally had to chase after them as they ran from one exhibit to the next. We toured the zoo in record time, I'm sure.

1 comment:

Nalene said...

It sounds like you had your hands full! What a lucky bunch of boys!