Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July

We spent the 4th in Driggs with Grams, Alan, Heather & Baby Tillamook. Somehow I missed getting a picture of those three. It was cold & rainy all day which meant no hiking, no canoeing, and no water balloon fight, but we did fit in 4 (or was it 5) games of Seafarers of Catan and the rain paused long enough for our itty-bitty fireworks show. Dixie & Grams--gotta love self portraits...and the jackets. Only in Idaho are jackets a must when lighting fireworks.
See. Even the boys have to wear jackets. Not just us wimpy girls.
...and check out the view...
Woo woo! Hey, Babe! Can you light another firework for us??
Jake
Lander

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I got quite of a few of you guys, Alan, and Travis.. none of me though (which I consider a good thing!) If you want any of them. You should have mentioned our long random drive to Jackson to find fireworks!

Nalene said...

Oh, Dixie you are still too funny! I loved the Josher comment the most!

Keri said...

You & Grams are cute!