Okay, okay. I've heard the remarks (when should I expect you Alan & Heather?) and finally got through my to-do list enough to finally start posting pictures. I thought I would start with Josh's elk hunt in Humphreys, a wildlife preserve near Chama, New Mexico (See Dad? Told you I would get to it....eventually). I wanted to post a picture with my dad, Dustin, & Angie in it, but the only picture I had was a little graphic for this audience--unless you have the stomach of a surgeon--so you will just have to take my word for it that they were there too.
Like usual, it took Josh (the Mighty Hunter) only a few hours before he found his elk.
Like usual, it took Josh (the Mighty Hunter) only a few hours before he found his elk.
2 comments:
One picture? That's all we get after three months? And it's of a DEAD animal!
Nice job, Josh!
Post a Comment