Every morning you can find Lander here, hiding in the bathroom, playing with his toys while the heater cranks away. The tiny bathroom usually feels like a sauna!
I LOVE that shield he has there.. looks familiar! I use to do the same thing as a kid.. my favorite would be after church going and sitting on the vents so the air would puff my skirt up.. silly i know!
4 comments:
That is interesting. I found myself seeking out a heater vent this afternoon to stand over, so I wouldn't freeze to death!
I LOVE that shield he has there.. looks familiar!
I use to do the same thing as a kid.. my favorite would be after church going and sitting on the vents so the air would puff my skirt up.. silly i know!
Reminds me of our childhood...laying over the heater with a blanket.
Smart kid!!
Post a Comment