melting chocolate & butter
next some eggs
and some sugar
blend it well
add the chocolate
then baking powder & vanilla
Jake's Brownies
2 Squares Unsweetened Chocolate
1/2 C. Butter
2 Eggs
1 C. Sugar
3/4 C. Flour
1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Vanilla
1/3 C. Chopped Nuts
Do not preheat oven. Melt chocolate & butter. Beat the eggs and add sugar. Add the chocolate and butter, beat. Add flour and baking powder and beat. Add vanilla and nuts. Bake in greased 8" pan at 300 for 55 minutes.
since we are talking about food...
It actually felt like Christmas today when I picked up my first order from the local fruit co-op. For $15 you get whatever assortment the co-op is able to purchase. It varies every time.
This was my $6.00 "Italian" basket. (2 zucchinis, 2 red onions, 2 yellow onions, garlic, mushrooms, oregano, basil, Italian parsley, eggplant)
6 comments:
I'm drooling looking at all that gorgeous food. What a great score!!
when did rexburg get a local fruit co-op?? i wish I would have known!
I think it is pretty new. I found out about it in December.
I've never heard of a food co-op. Sounds awesome. And send the chef over to my place...those brownies sound good!
ps. those family photos you have up on your side bar are beautiful!
I found another co-op down here that does meat, too...not sure if I'll do that one, though. I'm going to go ahead and try it in a few weeks. I'm excited!
We were part of a food co-op in SLC - they have a huge one and we LOVED it!!!! Now I'm wondering if I should check around for one here... congrats on your great orders!!
Post a Comment