Friday, January 15, 2010

Thanksgiving in Driggs

just a few highlights...
Grams enjoying the sun while it lasts Drew & Lander's snowman
Another self portrait. It almost looks like Jayden is picking his nose in the background. What are you teaching him Shelly?! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Alan didn't think you would notice the comment that soon! He says we can't come up till June (Eclipse!!) But we'll see if I can't convince him to come up sooner.. seeing all these pictures makes me miss you guys and Idaho!!

Mel and Angus said...

Its about damn time you posted!! October 21st to January 15th! You can do better than that!

Keri said...

Love that Grams is sunning with snow in the background!

Em said...

I LOVE Grams's lawn chair. That's what I call style. You guys all look great. It's fun to see how you spent the winter. Just looking at the snow makes me feel cold.

Wolfley Family said...

Way to go Gram's!! Now THAT's a lawn chair!!! :)