They can come over on Thursday if they want. What time do they get off the bus.. I can come pick them up. We also got another game I think they will like.. Madagascar 2. I like it.. Alan thinks its too easy, but I think it will be perfect for the boys. Let me know and I'll have them come over so you can rest a little before you have to go to work.
4 comments:
They can come over on Thursday if they want. What time do they get off the bus.. I can come pick them up.
We also got another game I think they will like.. Madagascar 2. I like it.. Alan thinks its too easy, but I think it will be perfect for the boys. Let me know and I'll have them come over so you can rest a little before you have to go to work.
Nice. Don't boys give the greatest compliments ever?
Ha ha!!
Who knew moms could be fun!
Post a Comment