I started lifting weights a few months ago, nothing major, just 2 or 3 times a week, 30 minutes or so. I am starting to feel a difference. I no longer wave in the breeze with Relief Society arms, but I am still such a wimp. You can see the picture of my bench press. I am up to a whopping 60 pounds. (Wow, did I just admit that?) Muscles and me just don't seem to jive. Maybe I should just go for the long and lean....except I'm not long, and as for lean...well, it's a good thought anyway.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Just Keepin' It Real--Part 1 (aka Confessions of a Siesta-aholic)
I started lifting weights a few months ago, nothing major, just 2 or 3 times a week, 30 minutes or so. I am starting to feel a difference. I no longer wave in the breeze with Relief Society arms, but I am still such a wimp. You can see the picture of my bench press. I am up to a whopping 60 pounds. (Wow, did I just admit that?) Muscles and me just don't seem to jive. Maybe I should just go for the long and lean....except I'm not long, and as for lean...well, it's a good thought anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
When it gets better out we'll start walking together..
60 pounds is better than nothing!
Good for you! I can't get the umph up to exercise ever.
I am impressed.
har, har, har
That is too funny! Keep lifting, even if it's in the basement!
Post a Comment