This is what I found in Lander's backpack--crispy old socks that he took off during school after jumping in puddles. I have found these everywhere, in the garage, in the closet, even in his dresser. Gross. And then he asks me where his socks are.
Hilarious but sick. It ranks right up there with Ryan telling me in the car on the way to New Mexico, "Uh oh Mom. I sneezed and a big booger came out. I don't know where it went." Um, Yikes!
5 comments:
That is really disgusting.. but something i probably did as a kid
Oh...yuck! That's pretty funny though!
Mom's know where everything is! Didn't you know that?!
Hilarious but sick. It ranks right up there with Ryan telling me in the car on the way to New Mexico, "Uh oh Mom. I sneezed and a big booger came out. I don't know where it went." Um, Yikes!
Ewww, gross is right. At least they're crispy from puddles and not from sweaty feet!
Post a Comment