Monday, March 23, 2009

Old Town Cartagena

Josh will have to add names to places later...but in the meantime, here are a few pictures of the old town & fort in Cartagena.



Josh & Dan
feeding the local wildlife

6 comments:

Shelly said...

The town reminds me of Antigua. Funny how we want to travel so bad and it's the boys that end up going places!

Unknown said...

Im really jealous!! haha.. I would love to be in someplace warm right now..

Nalene said...

Those are cool pictures! I love the one with the bird! Their streets are so clean! Great pictures! Maybe we should hold a family fireside!

Keri said...

Wow, it's really pretty there!

Mel and Angus said...

Josh is sooooo spoiled! Now I want to go there!

Dixie said...

Josh said that the old town was very cool. He also said that he has never seen slums like the ones he saw in Colombia. Some people lived in houses made of sticks. He said that it was worse than anything he has ever seen, making even the tin houses with dirt floors in Chile look somewhat nice.