
My
niece, Jenna, is such a silly little thing. Whether it was waking me up at the crack of dawn, spouting out cute sentences, or coming up with new clothing creations, she kept us really entertained during her visit a week ago.
Here is Jenna (with her big sister, Sydney, restraining her so that she would stay still for the picture) wearing her newest "belt":

5 comments:
She is really cute. She wanted to help me change Travis diaper a few times too.. its crazy that shes almost 2! Where has the time gone?
LOL What a goofy girl. She's so funny!
At least I don't look horribly fat there in the background. I'll be skinnier next time you see me. And Jenna's hair really does look cute in the back, doesn't it. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Those pictures are hilarious! Where was I?...oh, yah, trying not to puke!
Wow when you update...you go for it!
Post a Comment