I just took this picture from my upstairs office window. It doesn't do the weather justice. Snow flakes are flying everywhere. Imagine the trees in the background swaying dangerously, and the wind is actually
shaking my house!

I was getting so excited because our grass has begun to emerge from hiding thanks to two 40 degree days & a little rainstorm. I had planned on going for a walk today to celebrate the warm weather...oh,
never mind.
4 comments:
Now what do we do with the moth?
You know whats funny.. I didn't even realize how bad it was outside till I saw your post! I looked at the picture and then looked outside for the first time today.. at 4pm!! how sad is that
I apparently haven't stopped by here in a while. We've had crazy wind for quite a few days now & are possibly going to get snow tomorrow. Oh, and I just found my first crocus blossom this morning!
I know what you mean! Even though it doesn't get as cold down here as it does up there (it usually drops to the low 20s.... nice huh?), we had gorgeous 60 degree weather one day, then freezing snowstorm the next... what's with that??
Post a Comment