Josh occasionally makes the comment "living the dream". It is usually as a joke. Sometimes it is his sarcasm speaking. Other times optimism. Our life is hardly idyllic, but we are working to live and enjoy the dream.
Hey Dix!!! Glad to see you here too! I guess Keri really started something :) I look forward to keeping in touch with you. I have such a hard time over the phone. Post lots of pics of the boys aight?
Looks like we've had a mad rush of new bloggers in the family today. Welcome. Love the picture of Josh. What lake is he at? Makes we want to go camping. (Okay, this is Keri speaking...maybe not.)
HELLO! HELLO! WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING WORLD. I'M SO GLAD YOU JOINED...I WAS CURIOUS HOW YOUR FAMILY IS DOING...OH...THIS IS JOSH'S COUSIN CAMERON!!! LOVE THE PICS...I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD REDHEADS...AND...WHAT IN THE WORLD IS YOUR FAMILY UP TO???? LOVES
Hey Dix, this is Nicole (Egbert) Boyle. I just wanted to say that is an AMAZING picture. You should get it framed. Seriously. Kim Straum and I are trying to plan a Christmas party/reunion for our Nursing class. She should be e-mailing you with some dates. You're awesome! Nicole
8 comments:
Hey Dix!!!
Glad to see you here too! I guess Keri really started something :)
I look forward to keeping in touch with you. I have such a hard time over the phone.
Post lots of pics of the boys aight?
Kels
still trying to work out the kinks!
Finally! It's easy to do and it will be fun!
Looks like we've had a mad rush of new bloggers in the family today. Welcome. Love the picture of Josh. What lake is he at? Makes we want to go camping. (Okay, this is Keri speaking...maybe not.)
It was taken at Flint Lake this summer the day before I surprised Josh at camp. (It took Josh nearly 6 hours to ride there due to avalanches!)
HELLO! HELLO! WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING WORLD. I'M SO GLAD YOU JOINED...I WAS CURIOUS HOW YOUR FAMILY IS DOING...OH...THIS IS JOSH'S COUSIN CAMERON!!! LOVE THE PICS...I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD REDHEADS...AND...WHAT IN THE WORLD IS YOUR FAMILY UP TO???? LOVES
Hey Dix, this is Nicole (Egbert) Boyle. I just wanted to say that is an AMAZING picture. You should get it framed. Seriously. Kim Straum and I are trying to plan a Christmas party/reunion for our Nursing class. She should be e-mailing you with some dates. You're awesome! Nicole
NICOLE! Long time no talk!!! Keep me posted on the party. We need to get caught up. Has Kristi had her baby yet??
Post a Comment