Saturday, November 10, 2007

Adventures at Mesa Falls











Caught ya Mommy!



Move over squirrels! These pinecones are ours!


6 comments:

Keri said...

Nice. What's that building? Did they build a visitor's center? Miss being able to go cool places like that. I'm sure there are plenty around here, but I just don't know about them & there are lots more people.

Tiffany said...

Where is Mesa Falls? We need to do that kind of stuff when we come, but not in the cold

Tiffany said...

o ya I like the changes to the sight

cameron said...

you get sweet adventures out your way....I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG YOUR BOYS ARE!!!!! AWESOME!!!

Keri said...

Tiff, we could cross-country ski at Mesa Falls...it's all snow covered in the winter. If we go skiing at Harriman, I promise you will LOVE the scenery, especially in the winter!!

Dixie said...

Mesa Falls is probably 45 minutes from my house...(Do you think that is right, Keri? I wasn't really paying attention!) It is really awesome in the winter when everything is frozen. We could go there when you guys come up even if it is cold. You still need to come up in the summer. There is a ghost town that I want to go visit on the way to Quake Lake (google it---it's a crazy place. Pictures don't do it justice.) I think it takes about an hour & half to get there, & it isn't too far from Yellowstone. Maybe you will learn to like Idaho afterall!