Alan says that dixies not a double d..
LOL! That's awesome :) Although I'm sure the well ran dry several years ago eh?
Kyle's wants that shirt
That is so hilarous!! Eric totally would have bought that shirt!!
You said you didn't think the shirt was intentional? Umm, I beg to differ. Too bad it would be all too true if I wore it!!!!
LOL! Greg laughed SO hard when he saw this.... great shirt :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Alan says that dixies not a double d..
LOL! That's awesome :) Although I'm sure the well ran dry several years ago eh?
Kyle's wants that shirt
That is so hilarous!! Eric totally would have bought that shirt!!
You said you didn't think the shirt was intentional? Umm, I beg to differ. Too bad it would be all too true if I wore it!!!!
LOL! Greg laughed SO hard when he saw this.... great shirt :)
Post a Comment