Caramel Cookie Bars
- 2 C Butter, softened
- 1 1/4 C Brown Sugar
- 3 C Flour
- 3 C Oats
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 bottle Mrs. Richardson's Butterscotch Caramel
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
Cream butter and sugar. Add flour, oats, salt and soda. Press 3/4 of the mixture into the bottom of a large cookie sheet. Bak at 350 for 8 minutes. Remove from oven. Top evenly with caramel. Sprinkle on chocolate chips & the remaining cookie mixture. Bake at 350 for 10-12 more minutes. Let cool.
5 comments:
Ooh, those sound sinful! I'll have to try them!
PS...I think much of my weight gain must have been water. I'm down 6 pounds from when I got home & I'll hopefully keep dropping more.
I LOVE THESE COOKIE BARS!! They will keep my weight loss goal from ever being reached.
Shel--Well, if you are going to bench more than me in January, I need to get ahead any other way that I can!!!!
what up chuck!?
where is the new chair pic?
Post a Comment