Sunday, December 2, 2007

Travel Genie

Due to popular demand, with a slight twist, here is a list of places that I plan on visiting in next 10 years (Sorry Tiff, no Iraq or Ethiopia here):
  1. Cartagena, Colombia
  2. Niuatoputapu Island, Tonga http://www.tongaholiday.com/tonga/export/sites/TVB/experience/islands/niua.html
  3. Florida
  4. Alaska
  5. Costa Rica
  6. Belize
  7. Dominican Republic
  8. St. Lucia
  9. Barbados
  10. Antigua
  11. British Virgin Islands

Okay, so the last 5 places are kind of cheating...we will be visiting them in January while on a cruise. Other places that I plan on visiting, once the kids have flown the coop:

  1. Scotland
  2. Montenegro http://www.visit-montenegro.com/photo-montenegro.htm
  3. Norway
  4. Santiago & the lake district in southern, Chile
  5. New Zealand
  6. Riding the Euro through Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Greece
  7. New England
  8. Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia

6 comments:

Keri said...

I'm with you on PEI. I wanted to put it down, but forget as I was writing. Nova Scotia would be cool, too.

Tiffany said...

i actually started looking to take a short foriegn trip with chad. i am not sure if we will in 08 or wait tell 09. costco has some good deals on travel. i think i am going to try to take one with him each year for a few years and then start tiaking the kids when we see places we like or ones of interrest. i was on the comp forever looking at so many places. it is crazy how many european places there are to go too. i too would want to see pei, i dont know where it is. ill have to look it up.
cheerio

Dixie said...

way to expand your horizons Tiff!

Unknown said...

PEI def, good old Anne of Green Gables! haha.. also New Zealand, I would like to see all the places Lord of the Rings was filmed. And New England in the fall... anything in the east in the fall is beyond BEAUTIFUL!

Wolfley Family said...

Hey Dixie.... um, so, our plans are getting more excited... Greg's applying to D.O. school - and our number one choice happens to be in (drum roll here...) Florida!! Specifically just outside of Orlando... I know you're flying to Florida for your cruise, but you'll have to save up and come visit if he gets into that school :)

Dixie said...

James, you know how it is, I never see you when we live 10 minutes away, but I will fly hours to see you...talk about a good friend! :)