That's such a fun picture. It will be a great memory when they get older.
I also took this picture.. in case anyone was wondering.. It is a cute one
Oh that water looks SO inviting right now!!! We've been freezing all day - the power went out at midnight and just got turned back on at 1PM....
Hey...hope you remember us. It's Sean and JinHee from Payson...Eric and Beth's friends. How have you been? Super cute blog!!!!!
Hi JinHee...of course I remember you! What have you been up to? Do you have a blog???
When will you be reposting? I finally did. Was that you talking to Dustin this morning? he was speaking so loud, i stayed up till 3 am and he was on the phone forever and sooo loud. later
http://somelikethekimchi.blogspot.com/Here is our blog....read, laugh, comment. Do as you please. Just make sure you visit it as we will yours.How was your Christmas?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's such a fun picture. It will be a great memory when they get older.
I also took this picture.. in case anyone was wondering.. It is a cute one
Oh that water looks SO inviting right now!!! We've been freezing all day - the power went out at midnight and just got turned back on at 1PM....
Hey...hope you remember us. It's Sean and JinHee from Payson...Eric and Beth's friends. How have you been? Super cute blog!!!!!
Hi JinHee...of course I remember you! What have you been up to? Do you have a blog???
When will you be reposting? I finally did. Was that you talking to Dustin this morning? he was speaking so loud, i stayed up till 3 am and he was on the phone forever and sooo loud. later
http://somelikethekimchi.blogspot.com/
Here is our blog....read, laugh, comment. Do as you please. Just make sure you visit it as we will yours.
How was your Christmas?
Post a Comment