Sunday, November 11, 2007

Did you know....

A few things you may not know about Tiffany!!!

1. She signed up for FFA & raised a sheep. It’s name was “Sheep” & it would follow Tiff around the yard as she mowed the lawn for exercise. Sheep was so tame, she would wander around & not leave. She even opened our front door a few times. Mom hated that!

2. Tiffany rolled our gold minivan into a ditch while driving with our cousin, Lindsay. I think she was about 14. When one of the Wheelers pulled it out with a tractor, there wasn’t even a scratch! He was….ticked!

3. Tiff & I stole our cousin’s bike flag and hid it behind our couch. He had been trying to make Alan wreck by sticking it in his rims. I don’t know what ever happened to it.

4. She made Dustin & Mike eat bagels that had been thrown in the horse’s trough.

5. She got in a few girls’ faces who were trying to bully me at school after Mom & Dad told her she would get in trouble because I wouldn’t do it myself. They left me alone soon after that! Way to go Tiff!

6. Tiff & I used to practice batting with a 1 ½ inch iron pipe, even though we had bats at the house.

7. Tiff & I got in a few dirt clod fights with our cousins. Hey! We were only defending ourselves!!!

8. Tiff used to swap out cars. I remember coming out of the mall to find that I didn't have the new truck, but the "Black Beater" instead!

9. She had nearly 50 pairs of pants in high school. Wranglers rock!

10. Remember Smoky? Tiff’s kitten that we brought home from Utah.

11. Tiff & I zip lined from a tree on a cliff into the San Juan River…and we weren’t afraid!

7 comments:

Dixie said...

Here you go Tiff...you asked for a new posting!!!

Keri said...

I didn't know about all of those things. Are you two starting a blogging feud?!

Unknown said...

Tiff doesn't really seem like the 'sheep' type of person! obviously im wrong!! I use to do some of that stuff with my sisters too.. the batting with an iron pipe, switching the cars.. fun memories

Dixie said...

I didn't appreciate the "fun memories" of Tiff stealing the truck at the time...but now it is pretty funny

Tiffany said...

I actually rolled the van with Teilani. Dustin always says the bagel thing to me but I dont remember it. Who's flag was it, I sorta remember someone being mean to Alan but thats it. I really lkie this it helps remember cool stuff that you forget. Thanks Dix. No fued here.

Tiffany said...

I forgot to say, remember why I named sheep "sheep"? So I would not get attached I decided I would not name her. But that did not work and she had a name and I was attached. She was one of the best pets ever, more like a good dog.

Dixie said...

It was Michael Crum's flag