Monday, August 10, 2009

more from Montana

I know my blog posts are kind of jumping around, but try to stay with me here. Let's go back a few weeks into July so I can post a few more pictures from our camping trip to Montana.

Josh brings discs everywhere we go. He has thrown discs in Antigua, California, the Dominican Republic, Colorado, even Florida...pretty much everywhere he travels. The other J-sister in laws will understand this, I am sure. Camping in Montana is no different. And in case you are wondering what in the world is Josh doing? He's throwing one of his discs off of the mountain, aiming for our hammock.
Just for consistency, here is where the disc landed. Those of you interested will have to contact Josh about the stats. All I know is that it was a loooong way. Not too shabby, Babe.
Jake's hot dog was totally black from smoke and completely cold in the middle. Yummy.
The boys spent hours playing on a rocky mountain-side near our campsite (Grasshopper Campground). They named this pile of rocks the "gorilla rock".
Josh was quite the cook as my increasing size will attest.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh the discs...yes I get it. we need to have a "thing". What could that be?

Courtney said...

How fun! I can't wait to take the kids camping when Brett gets done with school (since our weekends are eaten up with everything we should be doing on the week nights)but we'll get there. :D

That is a pretty awesome toss that Josh did!

Keri said...

We really should go camping with you when our kids (okay, my kids) are older. Good job, Josh!

Wolfley Family said...

That's funny because we always have a disc with us to play ultimate with wherever we go :) We're getting the kids quite involved. And if it's added incentive, there is a disc course here - Greg & I've discussed getting into disc golf...